On Thursday, I thought I would get an early start on the laundry, but when I opened the washer, I discovered the sheets I had washed last Saturday. Sometime after starting that load, I completely forgot about them. So I washed the sheets again. It's become a regular thing for me to open the dryer and discover clothes that have been sitting there for the last few days, but this was the first time I forgot a load of wash.
We spent Saturday and Sunday at Dan's parent's house. I forgot the shampoo and clothes to wear on Sunday. But I didn't forget my underwear. I did that over Christmas.
Yesterday, I took off my glasses to pull my hair into a ponytail. Then I forgot to put them back on. I kept thinking the tree outside was looking a little fuzzy.
I'm sure I've forgotten other things I can't remember. And the saddest part of all of this is I'm not sure I can even say anything intelligent about my thesis topic. So if I look at you and I don't seem to remember your name or what we are talking about, don't take it personally. I'm just losing my mind. And no, I'm not pregnant.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment