1. My glasses fog up whenever I get out of the air conditioned car and step out into the humidity
2. I have to put on a sweater when I walk inside because the air conditioning is cold enough to make a polar bear comfortable.
3. Steam rises off the road when it rains
4. I order raspberry lemonade and the server assumes that I meant raspberry iced tea
5. One Blockbuster doesn't even have a foreign film section while the larger one does have a foreign film section that consists of ten movies including Seven Samurai, Il Postino, and Lagaan. Both have five copies of Gone with the Wind.
6. I might get lung cancer in the process, but I get to eat my favorite food.
It's nice to be home for a visit.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
How I Know I'm in the South
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment