The other day while I was at the movie theater, I was just turning around to close the door on the bathroom stall, when I heard the gal next to me yell "Nuhuh! There's no toilet paper in here." She yelled it loud enough that some guy standing outside the bathroom called in, "Use your hand." Of course I immediately checked the tp rolls in my stall and sure enough, they were nothing but cardboard tubes. So of course, I made my way to another stall.
Which leads me to my question, is there anything worse for a woman than doing her business on the toilet, only to discover after the fact that there is no toilet paper in the stall? I suppose if she were desperate enough, she could use the paper toilet seat cover (in our house, we call it the gasket). But in a worst case scenario (i.e., no tp and no gasket), the choices would be pretty bleak. Apparently, the gal next to me still had a friend in the bathroom who rescued her with a wad of tp. Although my mind is trying to repress it, I have a vague memory of a time when I found myself in such a situation. I don't recall what I did, but I can tell you that since then I've become more vigilant about checking for tp before I sit down. Of course, a hysterical "nuhuh!" is always a great reminder too.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh it is horrible. There're just not a lot of options there.
Post a Comment