Monday, May 15, 2006
Nekkidness
The sun has been out for the past few weeks (for some reason, spring seems to have arrived late in California and now it already feels like summer). Unfortunately that means that people at the hotel next door are out on their balconies enjoying the lovely weather. As I mentioned previously, such behavior has a few hazards for those of us lucky enough to have a view of the hotel from our own balcony, but since the sun has returned, no one has ventured out onto the balcony in their towel or shirtless, until yesterday that is. And while this fellow didn't happen to venture out onto a balcony (he didn't have one), unfortunately for us, he had no towel and that window wasn't as much of a cover as he thought it was. Let's just say that the arm, sticking out of the window, holding his cigarette, was attached to a very nekkid body. Lucky for me, I only got a view of the side of his leg before I realized what I was looking at and we closed our own blinds to shield our poor eyes. I guess I'm just going to have to be more careful about looking outside my window, because I just never know what I'm going to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very interesting... I am afraid that I sometimes overestimate the coverage of my own blinds... I wonder what my neighbors have been unwillingly exposed to... shocking, aren't I.
Indeed you are. I know that when I was a kid, I assumed that because I couldn't see out at night, no one could see in our house. Little did I know, but I figured it out one night when I was walking around in my nightgown and heard some laughter outside.
Post a Comment