Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Clean Bathroom

I should be cleaning my shower right now. In fact, I've been meaning to for quite some time, and in an effort to remind myself, I've left my bucket full of cleaners in the bathroom. That's why I noticed that my toilet bowl cleaner promises to kill flu virus germs. I'm not a germophobe and I'll admit that I don't know much about germs, but it seems to me, if I'm catching the flu from my toilet, then I've got bigger problems than the flu itself.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hysterical! You crack me up!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Yeah - that was me posting as "Melissa" above. Darn cookies. :) My (or Melissa's) post:

Agreed. There are a lot of products out there that seem to have fairly irrelevant benefits. But I think the "kills flu virus" tagline is just like the "no MSG!" or "no trans fats" taglines - it's the big thing, and they play off consumer fear (and - dare I say - ignorance). P.s. - I notice you have a picture on your blog now. Brave woman! I'm still too scared that some weird guy from the singles ward will find it and stalk me. :) This marriage appreciation moment was brought to you by...

Cami said...

ha!