Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crack for Baby

Raisins are like a drug for BG. As long as I am regularly placing a raisin or two in front of her, I can do just about anything I want. Yesterday I got her to sit in her stroller long enough for me to finish weeding the ground around our mailbox. Whenever she’d yell or start to whine, I’d just give her another raisin and she’d start bouncing with contentment again.

And if she sees something that looks like the raisin bag, she will wriggle, scream, writhe, and howl until her craving is satisfied.

I’m sort of nervous that there’s some reason why toddlers her age aren’t supposed to have raisins, but until someone tells me so, I’m going to keep plying my baby with them.

2 comments:

Cami said...

How funny. Isn't it funny how they find their favorites?

La La Land said...

I love it. I am now a witness of the baby crack called raisins!