Thursday, February 12, 2009
Bummed Out
The Salt Lake Tribune is reporting today that In-and-Out is looking into opening a restaurant in Draper. I should be happy because we had heard when they opened a place in Washington County that they had no plans to open any other places in Utah because they couldn't promise the same level of freshness in restaurants more than a day's drive from their headquarters. But we had it on pretty good authority (the lady at Supercuts who cut Dan's hair) that In-and-Out was opening a store in American Fork, which is a little bit closer to home. Oh well. At least Draper will be a little closer than the Five Guys in Sandy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, at least hooray for Five Guys, even if it is in Sandy. I've actually BEEN to that one. :)
You are so funny. We should meet up at In-N-Out. It's half way, right?
Mmmmm. I'm excited. I'm glad it's going to be in Draper, because American Fork already has the El Pollo Loco. You guys in Utah County can't hog all the good California fast food! Next Pasadena Satellite book group meeting at In-N-Out!
Post a Comment