Tuesday, September 19, 2006

You Know You're in Utah When . . .

In Pasadena, Dan and I became friends with a gal who grew up in LaVerkin, Utah. When we first learned where she was from and being the obnoxious people that we are, we asked her about the United Nations Free Zone. I'm sure she got tired of us bringing it up, but she was a good sport about it. At any rate, Dan and I laughed (and had to take a picture) when not even an hour into Utah, we passed this semi with anti-UN propaganda. And as far as I know, we weren't even anywhere near LaVerkin.

1 comment:

MrsVegasBabe said...

Things to name your child if you aspire for him to one day serve as Mayor of LaVerkin (Sorry, but I doubt your daughters have a chance):

Charlton
Dubya
O'Reilly
Coulter

Things NOT to name that same son:
Kofi
Koffi (Funny, but they don't mind LaRoyd, La Verl or LaVel...as long as you submit a photo)
Hillary (poor boy)

-VB