- I'm always running into tons of gnats but the other day I saw one so up close it ended up in my eye--not very comfortable.
- Two days ago I ran by a small snake crawling across the path. It made me a little jumpy and when a man rode by on his bike seconds later I almost had a heart attack.
- Yesterday I saw a white pelican flying. It was pretty cool.
It's also not too uncommon to see lots of birds, giant beetles, and mounds of horse poo, along with the occasional horse too. And I've also had the pleasure of seeing a few powered paragliders, but usually I hear them first. They sound like a remote control airplane and then I look up and there's a person hanging out above me.

2 comments:
It seems that your having paranoia about urban sightings.
Now I know what I want for Christmas!! How cool is that? Paragliding I mean!
Post a Comment