Thursday, June 01, 2006

I've Got the Blahs

Did I happen to mention that I got a calling and I'm now a nursery leader? I love this calling, especially when I know that it will expire in three months when we move away.

In other news, all the feedback is in on my thesis, hence the lack of posting lately. I got the last of it today, and I feel like the boy in nursery who started chanting during snack time:

"I'm gonna throw up. I'm gonna throw up. I'm gonna throw up."

Me: "Do you feel sick, Cade?" I exchange worried glances with the other nursery leader.

Cade: "No. I'm gonna throw up. I'm gonna throw up. I'm gonna throw up."

Me: "Does your tummy hurt, Cade?"

Cade: "No. I'm gonna throw it away. I'm gonna throw it away." It being his napkin. Phew!

And right now, throwing it all away sort of seems like a good idea.

1 comment:

MrsVegasBabe said...

I know your pain with the calling... for a while I was in nursery AND teaching gospel doctrine...

I imagine one was penance for pride I had about the other.